How to shop on MyBoma
Our platform has almost a hundred designs available. In the home page, you are able to narrow your search for a house plan based on House type, Plot size, Number of bedrooms and Amenities. Browse through all the options available to get the design that most favors you.
MyBoma has categorized the house plans to suit various plot sizes.
Select the plot size on the home page, and it will automatically select the houses that can fit well within your property.
Once you select product, these are the available plan options for MyBoma:
- Architectural package – Contains architectural floor plans, 3D interior plans, Exterior 3D renders and animations (videos) of the building on the site.
- Structural set – Contains structural engineering drawings, loading design Criteria and calculations (Calculations can be used for council approval where necessary)
- Material quantity estimates set – This is an breakdown of the materials expected to be used in building the house
- Mechanical and electrical drawings set – Contains plumbing, drainage, lighting and general electrical and mechanical engineering drawings
- Full package – The full package contains the full set of building information listed above
From this set up, you get to pick and choose only what you need. The Architectural package is the standard package that you purchase with MyBoma, the other sets are optional purchases that you can add to your cart at an additional cost.
The payment options available are:
- Mobile Money – (Mpesa and Airtel Money)
- Credit or Debit Card
- Direct deposit into MyBoma bank account
The house plans will be available in pdf format and sent to your email immediately the complete payment is confirmed.
We have the option of ordering custom made house plans to your design requirements. The house plan can also be customized to fit your specific site plan if possible. Kindly contact customer care (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quotation.